Your domain name registration will be processed once the domain name application form has been completed. A confirmation e-mail will be sent confirming domain name registered once processed.
Helpful tips when registering a domain name
- The only characters allowed are letters, digits and a hyphen (-)
- Spaces are not allowed
- The name should be between 3 and 63 characters long
- www. is not actually part of the domain name
- You can buy as many domain names as you wish
- Domain names are NOT cAsE sEnSiTiVe – so abc.com is the same as ABC.com